|Category:||* Additional Tools (Not Addons)|
|Creator:||benners, mara & Siginet|
|Posted:||10-18-2009 by benners|
* Create Administrative Install Points.
* Integrate Service Packs and Hotfixes into Administrative Install Points.
* Directly Integrate Service Packs and Hotfixes into a compressed Office source.
* Create HotPacks. HotPacks are user created archives containing all the Hotfixes currently required for an up to date Office install.
* Create an All-in-One (AIO) ISO for products in the Office 2003 Suite (Frontpage, Onenote, Office, Project, Visio).
* Create a single msi and reg file from the Office 2007 Compatibility Pack or the individual Office viewers and their corresponding Service Packs and Hotfixes.
Added - Exception for KB953432 (removed KB945432) so it did not get replaced by KB973705. Both files contain msp's with the same file name (gryffin53).
Fixed - Bug where if Admin Install Point was selected for Office XP when loading the setup.exe file it was changed to Direct Integration (gryffin53).
Fixed - Bug where Hotfix listview was not resized properly when list was cleared.
Fixed - Problem if hotfixes did not have KB number in proper format in the file name (i.e office2007-972581-fullfile-x86-glb.exe) they were not selectable.
See help file for interim build fixes.